V12 Retail Finance
0% INTEREST FREE* FINANCE AVAILABLE ON ORDERS OVER £300!
Get a brand new bike, frame or parts over £300.00 and spread the cost with V12 interest free* finance options. Finance is available on any basket total over £300.00 so you can mix wheels, frames, bike parts or anything you want and spread the payments over 6, 12, and even 24 months.
• 6 months 0% interest free*
• 12 months 0% interest free*
• 12 months at 15.9% APR
• 24 months at 15.9% APR
*0% Interest free finance is only available on full RRP orders or orders with under 10% discount (sale items, special offers, coupon codes etc) and a total of over £400.00. See the chart below to see what finance options your order qualifies for.
WAYS TO APPLY FOR FINANCE
Just add the items to your basket (must be over £300 to qualify) and select finance as a payment option at checkout. Proceed with your order then on the confirmation page you’ll be given the available finance options. Once you have selected your preferred finance option you will be taken to the online application form. Once completed you will have a decision within minutes. First payment is normal taken a month from the completion date.
Open Monday-Saturday 9am-5:30pm. A 10% deposit is required for in store finance.
In order to apply for credit with V12 Finance you must:
• be at least 18 years of age and under 75 years of age
• be either: in full time employment (i.e. 16 hours, or more, per week); or self-employed; or retired and over 50 years of age;or in receipt of an invalidity or disability allowance
• be a UK resident
• be able to make repayments by direct debit provide your previous address if you have lived at your current address for less than 3 years
V12 RETAIL FINANCE
Our finance provider is V12 Retail Finance. V12 Retail Finance is the UK’s only specialist Retail Finance provider. Based in Cardiff, V12 has been offering Retail, Point of Sale and Interest Free Finance and for over 20 years, specialising in Online Finance for the past 10 years, through our long-term dedicated funding lines.