The Clutch Hub is a traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong FULL 14mm axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment, which can be done with a 2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole (can be adjusted without removing the wheel), and an improved plastic hub guard spec.
- 14mm chromoly axle bolts on both the drive and non-drive side for greater reliability
- Maximum strength axle design
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- 2.5mm hex key slack adjustment through hub shell access hole. No wheel removal required.
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Crankflip ready
- Protected by US Patent 9,469,157
- Protected by Taiwan Patents M487850, M487851, M502583
The Rollcage uses the same proven exterior shape, tough sidewall, bead profile, and cross-over lacing as our Ribcage rim to create a really strong rim. It's the perfect balance of strength and weight.
- Sizes: 20" only
- Drillings: 36 and 48
- Weight: 450g / 15.9oz
- Width: 34mm
- Height: 18.5mm
- ERD: 389mm